Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The best way


You make me sick. I really want you and I'm fucking hating it. I just need to get a grip... Everything you say stings me, it burns like a million cuts. I hate the fact that I know you and I hate that we were once together. Sometimes I hate you so much that I begin to hate myself and blame myself for the shit you did. I know I sound like a bitch but don't blame me, I know it's all your fault. It sickens me to hear about you and hear you talk. I can't even stand your face anymore, it use to be the only thing I ever wanted to see. I want to cut all the strings with you and I want to erase all of our memories. Seeing you slowly strangles me from within and this hatred for you constantly crawls beneath my skin. I need you to just leave me alone because, honestly, you just make me sick.