Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally..

Finally, I let you go.
Finally, I am okay with that.
Finally, I can accept this thing.
Finally, I am doing completely fine without thinking of you.

People always say that, trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you never met. I don't think so. I mean it's true, but not for everyone rite? I am fine now. This is real. I thank God. Now, I can do anything without thinking of him. If he suddenly appears in my mind, I am still okay with that.

I am finally over him. I can't believe this. I mean not this fast after a few days ago I am still thinking of him and what did I do wrong. But now, all this shit just doesn't matter anymore. I will completely live my life to the fullest. I wont live to please him anymore. It's a stupid thing to do when all he thinks about is pleasing other girls. Yea man :)