Thursday, June 23, 2011

Learn to face it

  • No matter who broke my heart, or how long it takes to heal, I’ll never get through it without my friends.
  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to me, but I'm meant nothing to him.
  • Everyone tells me I should forget about him, he don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
  • It’s hard to tell my mind to stop loving someone when my heart still does.
  • Sometimes the person Im really need is the one Im didn’t think Im wanted.
  • Moving on is simple, it’s what Im leave behind that makes it so difficult.
  • Trying to forget someone I love is like trying to remember someone I never knew.
  • I don’t realize how much I care about someone until they don’t care about 'HIM'.
  • I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things and I wish you weren’t in my dreams.