Friday, July 30, 2010

The heart is what matters the most.




When I’m in pieces again, you picked up the pieces and put it all together again. You fixed me. You make me smile and happy again. Muuahh :)
Looking back, if you went back and time and asked me where I think I would be right now, it would be nothing like reality. Everything can change so quickly and drastic that it scares me. But honestly, i’m so glad things are the way they are now. My whole life is different and I think it’s better. Even if it’s harder than what it use to be, I can honestly say it’s better. I’ve let go everyone I don’t need, and i’m being with ones who keep a smile on my face and keep me going. I’m nervous to see where my life is headed, but I couldn’t be more ready. God, bring it.
I love you, please stay for awhile. I love when you surprise me. I love when i’m feeling down and you pick me up. I love how when I’m with you I never stop laughing. I love how I can’t keep a smile off my face when I look in your eyes. I love how we talk forever about nothing. I love talking about the past, present, and future and learning more and more about you. I love the way I can’t stay mad at you. I love laying underneath the stars with you or looking off into the distance. I love how I know I can always turn to you. I love when you tickle me, eventhough I try to stop you, but i’m not strong enough so you keep doing it. I love how you will do anything to see me. I love how you see past my flaws and my mistakes. I love that you make me happy.
I love that you love me for me. <3

Today, we learn how to save our relationship..
i really love you and you love me too right? hehe
cian dye nanges nanges kan. heee. oppss! padan muke da bgtau semue org!
:')



Let's go back !