Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Browneyes !




Guess what, it’s your birthday today! So what I have to say?
Is Happy Happy Birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING

I hope I can make your dreams come true ! But, Part of me says I already do. My dreams have come true. That dream is filled with you. Filled with love and happiness. But, mostly you ! What can I say? I love you Sayang ! Knowing you love me to. wow, soo sweet ! I try to find the courage to say I love you. Yet it seems, when I’m near you. When I’m near you. I seem to not know what to say. It’s overwhelming. Knowing that you're mine! All mine. Not another girl can have you. You’re the only one I need. When I dream I dream of you. Dreaming someday I’ll be with you. Now that I have you. All I can dream is? Dream you will be mine forever. All I can say is..

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

MOHD SHAFIE BIN JAUHARI