Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I keep my blog public so my haters will have something to do.







LOVE ME, HATE ME, EITHER WAY
YOU ARE THINKING OF ME

I am who I am, if you can't accept me as that, you don't deserve my time. Say what you want, do as you please but I'm not the type of girl who's gonna break down and crash because of one thing you say to me. I'm strong, I'm independent, I hold my own head up. I keep it real and that's a promise. I maybe stolid but at least im honest. when I walk by, you stop and stare. Well keep looking because I don't really care. I have my own life and style. Not trying to please you or make you smile! When it comes to competition, you are out. Now shut your hating and keep me out of your mouth. I am me don't like ? I don't care. Hating me won't make you pretty lah babe. Your approval is not desired or required! If you talk about me, here's some advice: click your heels three times and wish you had a life. Either you love me or hate me, no matter what you people still know my name. If you had life, you'd stop talking about mine. i'd rather die than give you power to control me. unless you've lived my life, don't judge me cause you don't know, never have and never will know every little thing and details about me. People just hate because I'm livin' it right now and I'm the happiest I've ever been. Which pisses people off. no matter what how hard you try, you can never be me. so who are you to judge me ? i know i'm not perfect and I don't claim to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean. Love me or hate me, im still gonna shine :)


- WARNING -
I have an attitude and I know to use it.
ha ape kau cakap? aku bodo? x de pale hotak? haha.
kontot nye pemikiran kau ni ek.
keje kutuk orang je. cari musuh setiap hari.
aku buat baik kau balas jahat.
cmni ke kau soh aku respect kau?
sedangkan kau langsung tak respect aku. heh.
it's okey. asalkan kau bahagia dunia akhirat.

--------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY BLOG
suke ati aku la nak tulis ape pon, terase sangat pehal? duyai
ade name kau ke ape kat cini? haha
kalau x suke bole jalan.
tak payah nak nyemak kat cini.
Btw, thanks kerna x puas puas mengunjungi blog aku & mengorek segale isi blog aku.
kalau segalenye tak betul tak payah nak gelabah cmni dear. okey?
tepuk tangan tiga kali :)


THANKS HATERS, YOU MAKE ME FAMOUS