Monday, April 5, 2010

Why you must start again ?









WHAT GOES AROUND, DEFINATE COMES AROUND


----------------------------------

SORRY

JUDGE ME, HATE ME, IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME


You want to judge me, its up to you foo. I just let you judge. I'm a cold person. I could be way hardcore. I tell you, it's not very nice to play God as only God could judge us. There's a message behind everything and to me i speak through my pictures it maybe vague but to those who got it then congratulations babe! because you're one of the very few. Judging me by my outher layer may help you with your self-satisfaction but it sure does mean nothing. Humans like this are doomed to judge, it's an inevitable nature. Trust me, i care not about it not even a tad bit, i am ignorant. Well, sometimes being me has its privilage. But go on since guessing is your favourite thing then i'd be your favourite game. haha




JUST DO WHATEVER DO YOU WANT SO THEN I WILL CLAPS MY HAND FOR YOU.